Product DescriptionNo hacks. No BS. Just a simple, repeatable system to selling more books.
Struggling to gain visibility for your self-published fiction books? Wondering how to get a great cover or write a compelling blurb that turns browsers into eager buyers? What about how often you should release - and in what genre? The Indie Book Marketing Crash Course gives you the exact tools and strategies you need to start selling more books now.
In this crash course, you'll learn:
- how online retailers market and sell books - and how to leverage these systems to sell more books
- the most critical piece of marketing you need to do before writing a single word
- how to amplify the effectiveness of each marketing dollar
- the Ultimate Book Marketing Formula derived from personal experience and careful study of best-selling indie authors
- common cover pitfalls - and why your current cover might be killing your sales
- multiple blurb writing formulas that turn browsers into buyers
- how to get your first email subscribers - even if you've never had a mailing list
- 5 step-by-step action exercises designed to jumpstart your book marketing efforts right now
With simple, step-by-step instructions derived from selling 50,000+ books and studying bestselling indie authors, The Indie Book Marketing Crash Course will help elevate your fiction sales to the next level.